[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.1″ custom_padding=”30px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.22.1″]
Hey Mosaic Souls,
In my new Wellness Wednesday series I’m sharing tips on how to create your divine life and body. I’ll be covering topics on all things wellness!
In today’s live stream I share 5 Ways To Boost Your Self Care. Check it out below!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_video src=”https://youtu.be/zAAJQOLXXcE” _builder_version=”3.22.1″][/et_pb_video][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.22.1″]
1. Nourish your inner world. Get quiet and still – take mini-moments of stillness throughout your day.
2. Nourish your emotions. Check in with your emotions daily. Many times we are stressed out or bombarded with the events of the day (our jobs, work, family, etc…) and we don’t take the time to process our emotions which leads to chronic stress. Whether you want to journal it out, chat with a loved one, or seek therapy being able to process and handle your emotions even for just 15 minutes a day will radically improve your overall well-being.
3. Nourish your body/cells with plant based foods. Whether or not you choose a specific label like vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian or not doesn’t matter. What does matter is that we are by species considered to be herbivores/frugivores (it’s science) so the more plants we eat the better we will feel. So try to aim for 70-100% of your diet to be from unprocessed whole plant based foods.
4. Nourish your soul. You have a purpose (many purposes in fact), but the main purpose is to be yourself and honor your desires and dreams. In order to do this check in with yourself daily to see if you are living the life you desire, if you feel fulfilled in the work you are doing, if you are being with the people who bring you joy. Having this internal checkpoint daily helps you to stay in alignment and integrity with yourself. And helps you to take better care of yourself.
5. Nourish your mind. So often we are bombarded by the news, distractions, and things pining for our attention. And yet we biologically aren’t built to handle this information overload especially if it’s negative! Choose not to watch the news, or be in everyone else’s business unless you are actively working towards solving a problem – keeping your mind free from clutter and negativity will help you to feel more connected with who you truly are. Unless it is your job to share the news. Also nourish your mind with positive information and entertainment rather than negativity all the time. Give yourself the space to breathe and enjoy life’s pleasures through daily gratitude.
YOUR TURN! What is your favorite self care tool/practice this month? Share in the comments below!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.22.1″][et_pb_image src=”http://www.endigorae.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/How-To-End-Yo-Yo-Diet-Promo.png” _builder_version=”3.22.1″ url=”https://divineearthschool.easywebinar.live/registration-17″][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]